Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Assignment work

Today i worked on the Stakeholders question of the assignment, carrying on from my previous work. Reasearching the roles and responsibilities of these people, i found information from various sites giving job descriptions of each one which helped me understand more than what i previously knew. I also went to moodle and looked at the house plans we were given and the details on the drawings were great, informing me of the responsibilities of the stackholders that work from the plans that the architect provide- such as drain layers on foundation drawings. I couldn't open the critical pathplan doccument from home, hopefully it will work soon. I started on a word doccument for it and i'm thinking i'll just imput the work i've done at a later stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment